- Identifying data of the person in charge of the treatment.
- Information to the user.
- Finality of the treatment.
- Pleases or data conservation criteria.
- Communication of the data.
- Rights that assist the User.
- Contact data to exercise their rights.
- Procedence of the data.
- Security measures
Similarly, the provider informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and the Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
Identification data of the person in charge of the processing:
- Social name: Baños10, SL (hereinafter, the provider)
- Commercial Name: Baños10, SL
- Social Domain: Crta. Villarreal -Onda Km 12.6 12200 Onda-Castellón (Spain)
- CIF / NIF: B12291167
- Telephones: + 34964626300
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domain name: https://b10bath.com/ (hereinafter the website)
- Registration: Commercial Register of Castellón, volume 606, book 173, Sec. Gral. Folio 1, page CS-4657, entry 1, date 04-01-93
Information to the user
Baños10, SL informs the users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of users and customers that may be collected by browsing through its website.
Baños10, SL is responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the User and informs him that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions in current regulations on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD), relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data relating to the protection of personal data, for which the following information is provided of the treatment:
Purpose of the treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User and provide information about our products, as well as resolve any questions or queries that may be addressed to us.
The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Submission of commercial advertising communications by EMAIL, FAX, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications.
- These communications will be made by Baños10, SL and related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data without the user’s consent.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to him.
Forward the newsletter on the website.
Purpose of treatment: (other)
Extended description of the purpose / s of the treatment: We will treat your data for administrative, accounting and fiscal management.
Deadlines or criteria for data storage:
The personal data provided will be kept while the relationship with the entity is maintained and its deletion is not requested by the interested party, they will be kept in accordance with the legal deadlines established in fiscal and accounting matters, taking as reference the last communication. They will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Communication of the data:
The data will not be communicated to any recipient.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment.
- Right to oppose treatment.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are treating personal data concerning them at the Entity. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In case you feel your rights are violated in relation to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can submit a claim to the competent Data Protection Control Authority through of its website: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe at the following email address: the entity, indicating in the subject “Do not send mails”.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
- Address: Crta. Villarreal-Onda Km 12.6 12200 Onda-Castellón (Spain)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
Origin of the data
The personal data we treat in Baños 10, SL come directly from you, provided by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or, presented in forms of download, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that your data is necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
The categories of data that are treated are:
- Identification data
- Postal or electronic addresses
- Commercial information
Specially protected data is not processed.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the provider is truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The provider expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any kind of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. .
All the data requested through the website and marked with (*) are mandatory as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. The rest of the fields, although introducing them as optional, may be necessary to have all the necessary information to adequately answer your query. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided by the provider are completely adjusted to your needs.
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, the provider is complying with all the provisions of the RGPD regulation for the treatment of personal data of its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in the article 5 of the RGPD, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The provider guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the RGPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.